Wednesday, April 6, 2016

#winnerwednesday 4/6/16


Let's congratulate a recent Sweeps winner!

"I won the set of KitchenAid appliances! A brand new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave so awesome! I use the double oven stove daily as well as the fridge, dishwasher and microwave and love them all. They are all stainless steel, gorgeous and work like a charm. Shop Your Way managed to get the stove, fridge and dishwasher to me 3 days before Christmas and I am so grateful to them for all the extra work they went through to make that possible. My turkey turned out perfectly and I was able to cook pies and side dishes at the same time...did I mention I love my new appliances? Thanks again and keep on playing because people really do win!!!!"
     -Scheherazade Begovic from Sweet Home, OR

Congrats, Scheherazade! We hope you enjoy your new appliances for many years.

Keep on Sweepin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment