Wednesday, June 22, 2016

#winnerwednesday 6/22/16


Erin H. from Pennsylvania wrote to us, telling us about her AWESOME win back in 2014,



"I won a package containing a Kenmore wine chiller, a set of red and white wine glasses, a cheese tray and an electric wine bottle opener.


I had only just begun playing Sweeps when I received an email saying I'd won! I remember I had only entered once! I almost didn't believe it and thought it might have been some kind of a joke, but days later I received my winnings delivered straight to my door. I was so excited! My wine chiller refrigerator gets so many compliments from my guests. We use the cheese tray every now and again for special occasions, because it's very fancy. I was so impressed by the style and efficiency of my new Kenmore appliance that I bought a matching microwave and several other Kenmore small items."

Erin won our November: Wine and Cheese Sweeps.

We want to publish your winning story! Contact us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment