Wednesday, July 6, 2016

#winnerwednesday 7/6/16


Bridgett D. from Tuscon, AZ was a recent Win It! winner. Let's congratulate her on this really fun prize! 


"I was totally stoked I won. Wasn't sure what I won, but knew the spinner hit the prize box. Shortly after an email confirmed my win,again, still not sure what prize. Was assuming points, it's all I ever win. Literally a week later I see package at my door, totally confused because I didn't order anything. I tear open the box and sure as **** I won. I won a LEGO City recycling truck for my 4 year old son. The look on his face was the same look I had opening the front door. Thanks again. This was truly and awesome experience."

Congrats, Bridgett! We're thrilled that your son loves his new LEGO prize!

What have you won? We would love to feature your winning story! Tell us what you've won.

No comments:

Post a Comment