Wednesday, September 21, 2016

#winnerwednesday 9/21/16


Major congrats to Erin from Pennsylvania on her win of a Kenmore 6-burner grill!


"This is actually the SECOND time I've won a Sweeps prize! A few years ago, I won another Kenmore kitchen appliance! So, I play Sweeps nearly every day when I have a few minutes of downtime. A few times a year, several of the BIG Sweeps end around the same time, and the day after they ended, I got an email saying I'd won a 6-burner grill. I was SO excited! I'm a huge fan of cooking and baking, so grilling is going to be my new hobby! I was not prepared for just how big the Kenmore grill was. The delivery truck came with a box nearly the size of a refrigerator. I tell my family and friends to download the app and play Sweeps as often as they can, because not only do the points earnings add up, but they can win HUGE prizes like THIS! Thanks Shop Your Way!"




We're so happy that your are loving your new prize, Erin! 

What have you won? Tell us and we might just feature your winning story!

Pssst...Use Super Code BigW1n4Me in Wild Wins Wednesday for another chance at winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment