Wednesday, August 10, 2016

#winnerwednesday 8/10/16


Congrats to Lizandra P. from Allentown, PA!

"I have been playing every day because the points I win add up fast and its fun! I never thought I would win a big prize because I never won anything big anywhere, now I can't say that anymore, because I won an ATV! I was laying in bed spinning that wheel when it stopped on the gift box, I almost fell off my bed! I yelled out, 'I WON??? No wayyyy!' My 17-year-old daughter was in her room and she came running and asked me what happened...I emailed you guys and got a very fast response. It was real! My goodness the whole process was so fast and easy. I got my ATV so quickly. What a great experience! Customer Service was awesome. Thank you sooo much!"

Congrats on your big win, Lizandra! Tell us what you have won and we might just feature YOUR winning store!

No comments:

Post a Comment