Wednesday, August 10, 2016

#winnerwednesday 8/10/16


Congrats to Lizandra P. from Allentown, PA!

"I have been playing every day because the points I win add up fast and its fun! I never thought I would win a big prize because I never won anything big anywhere, now I can't say that anymore, because I won an ATV! I was laying in bed spinning that wheel when it stopped on the gift box, I almost fell off my bed! I yelled out, 'I WON??? No wayyyy!' My 17-year-old daughter was in her room and she came running and asked me what happened...I emailed you guys and got a very fast response. It was real! My goodness the whole process was so fast and easy. I got my ATV so quickly. What a great experience! Customer Service was awesome. Thank you sooo much!"

Congrats on your big win, Lizandra! Tell us what you have won and we might just feature YOUR winning store!