Wednesday, August 17, 2016

#winnerwednesday 8/17/16


Looks like James L. from Fairfield, CA will be playing Win It! from his new sectional from now on!


"I play Win It! every day and usually try to land on the dollar sign. Instead I landed on the question mark and won an Ashley Furniture Sectional which was worth $800! At first, I thought maybe I didn't win, but it wasn't until I received the confirmation about my prize. Two weeks later, my sectional came in and it's absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much Shop Your Way! Word of advice, make sure you do the research on the products that you pick as your prize. You want make sure that you pick good quality products that'll last a long time. Keep playing folks! You'll never know until you win!"



Wooo hoo! Congrats, James! We know you're going to love that new sectional.

What's your winning story? Share your win (big or small) with us and we may just feature it!

No comments:

Post a Comment