Wednesday, October 26, 2016

#winnerwednesday 10/26/16


Let's congratulate Susan J. of Chardon, OH on her awesome refrigerator win on Win It!


"The space in my kitchen measures only 33 inches x 69 inches, and refrigerators that fit such a small space are limited.

With my old refrigerator approaching 18 years old, I have been thinking about a new one. So it was wonderful to win one that  was perfect for my needs.

Thanks so much. I have never won anything and was just thrilled to win."



What have you won? Tell us here -- we'd love to feature your story!

Enter the 2017 Nissan® Pathfinder Sweepstakes and then use Sweeps Codes:
KN9EXUCK, 
YZYN8DP6, B35PZCP9, 36EESAWP, VJF29GKK, K77GAMAN, V2RCKR24,
XZU2YS7M, RPPTRYNK, 82GFL6WG, DNRYNHJB to get additional entries. 
Enter Sweeps Codes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment